Indoor Contemporary & Traditional Worship Services
Register herefor the Saturday, December 5, 5:30 PM contemporary worship service.
Register herefor the Sunday, December 6, 9:30 AM traditional worship service.
We are excited to have opportunities for worship in addition to our Outside and Online Worship services:
- Saturday Evening Contemporary Worship Service at 5:30PM.
- Sunday Morning Traditional Worship Service at 9:30AM
To make sure we have enough seats for everyone, reservations are required. You can make a reservation for you and your family beginning Sunday at noon one week before the service. You can also call the church office 8AM - 4PM M - F at (703) 670-5032 to make a reservation. Online reservations close Thursday at midnight each week. Our plan is to add additional services in the future as needed to accommodate all who want to attend. We will monitor reservations to know when this is necessary.
Because of the Coronavirus, this service will be different in several ways from our normal Worship Services. The following information will let you know what to expect.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the service for seating. The Foyers will not be used for gathering/fellowship - it's best to do that outside.
- Social distancing and socially distanced seating for families/individuals (room for about 100 people - we will add additional services if necessary to accommodate demand).
- Someone will help you find a seat once you arrive.
- We are adapting a restaurant-like "Mask while Moving" approach and mask-wearing is optional once seated.
- No bulletins, coffee, hymnals.
- Please continue to give online if you are able, as this is the best option for our church. Click here for more info on how to do this. If you would like to give by cash or check, we will not be passing an offering plate during the service instead we will have boxes at the back of the Worship Center and in the Foyer that you can place your offering in before or after the service.
- The Worship Center will be cleaned and sanitized before and after the service.
- Only one individual/family at a time in the bathrooms.
- There will be no Adult, Student, or Children's Classes (and no Childcare). Everyone can worship together as a family.