Indoor Contemporary & Traditional Worship Services
Register herefor the Saturday, January 30, 5:30PM contemporary worship service.
Register herefor the Sunday, January 31, 8:15AM contemporary worship service.
Register herefor the Sunday, January 31, 9:40 AM contemporary worship service.
Register herefor the Sunday, January 31, 11:05AM traditional worship service.
To make sure we have enough seats for everyone, reservations are required. You can make a reservation for you and your family beginning Sunday at noon one week before the service. You can also call the church office 8 AM - 4 PM M - F at (703) 670-5032 to make a reservation. Online reservations for our Saturday worship service close on Saturday at noon and for our Sunday services on Sunday at midnight each week.
Because of the Coronavirus, this service will be different in several ways from our normal Worship Services. The following information will let you know what to expect.
- Doors will open 10 minutes prior to the service for seating. The Foyers will not be used for gathering/fellowship - it's best to do that outside. We will have a "heated" gathering area in the parking lot in front of the worship center.
- Social distancing and socially distanced seating for families/individuals
- Someone will help you find a seat once you arrive.
- Wear your mask at all times (except during Communion).
- No bulletins, coffee, hymnals.
- Please continue to give online if you are able, as this is the best option for our church. Click here for more info on how to do this. If you would like to give by cash or check, we will not be passing an offering plate during the service instead we will have a box in the Foyer that you can place your offering in before or after the service.
- The Worship Center and bathrooms will be sanitized before and after the service.
- Only one individual/family at a time in the bathrooms.