Indoor Traditional Worship Service
Beginning August 9, we are excited to have another opportunity for worship in addition to our Outside and Online Worship services. This will be an Indoor Traditional Worship Service in the Worship Center at 10AM.
To make sure we have enough seats for everyone, reservations are required. You can make a reservation here for you and your family beginning Sunday noon one week before the service. You can also call the church office 8AM - 4PM M - F at (703) 670-5032 to make a reservation. Online reservations close Thursday at midnight each week. Our plan is to add additional services in the future as needed to accommodate all who want to attend. We will monitor reservations to know when this is necessary.
Because of the Coronavirus and restrictions required by the state of Virginia, this service will be different in several ways from our normal Worship Services. The following information will let you know what to expect.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the service for seating. The Foyers will not be used for gathering/fellowship - it's best to do that outside.
- Socially distancing and socially distanced seating for families/individuals (room for about 100 people - we will add additional services if necessary to accommodate demand).
- Someone will help you find a seat once you arrive.
- Wear your masks. Worship leaders using microphones during the service may remove their masks.
- No bulletins, coffee, hymnals, or other handouts.
- The offering will be collected in boxes at the back of the Worship Center and in the Foyer.
- The Worship Center, Foyers, and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after the service. Only one individual/family at a time in the bathrooms.
- There will be no Adult, Student, or Children's Classes (and no Childcare).- everyone can worship together as a family.